Photos in our Dahlia field
We are asked all the time about the ability to take pictures in the dahlia fields. So here is all the information you need
- Our farm is an operational cut flower farm but we welcome professional photographers to book a time for private shoots in our field for 3 hour blocks for their own photography sessions. Booking clients to fill the time slot is the sole responsibility of the photographer.
-We charge a fee of $250+HST per 3 hour block.
- Booking a time with us provides you access to visit the field before hand to scope out preferred locations.
-A pail of 20 stems of assorted dahlias is provided to you for use in your photogrpahy. These are not on loan, we don't want them back, use as you see fit.
- A deposit of $50 is required to secure your spot with the balance owing upon arrival for your time slot.
- If the weather is not conducive to photography your deposit will be refunded.
- Large group shoots must be cleared with us prior to booking.
-Our yard, gardens, barns, equipment and greenhouses are not available as backdrops. Bookings are for our dahlia fields and ponds only.
- Any additional props for shoots must be provided by the photographer.
- Bookings are available Monday-Saturday after 3pm from the beginning of August through the first week of October.
- We accept payment in cash, cheque, e-tranfer or debit.
- If this interests you, please contact email@example.com and I will be glad to set you up with an available time slot!